Crepes:
1 1/2 C flour
1 TB Sugar
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 C Milk
2 Eggs
1/2 tsp Vanilla
2 TB melted Butter or Marg. (plus more for the pan)
I double this for my family- but then I have yet to conquer my heavy hand.
Now- if you are looking for a tutorial on crepe making, you have come to the wrong place. I just wing it the best I can, and I promise my crepes are too thick for some people, but oh well.
Combine all ingredients in a blender, mix well, then refrigerate for 30 minutes at least. Have butter available near your pan. Making sure pan is hot and greased, pour enough batter to lightly coat the bottom of the pan, swirling the batter around to coat. Cook until firm, then carefully flip and cook slightly on the other side if desired, I usually just take them off and stack them on a plate. Repeat until batter is gone, or the pigs are done eating- which ever comes first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment